1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fake Greubel Forsey Double Tourbillon 30° watch Invention Piece 1 Vision Red gold black dial Online

Discussion in 'Góp Ý - Thắc Mắc' started by anigla, Jan 16, 2020.

1. anigla

anigla

[​IMG]

GREUBEL FORSEY TOURBILLON 24 Second Second Hand White Gold Contemporary Watch

The latest incarnation of the Tourbillon 24 Secondes Contemporain tourbillon is a white gold case and a titanium dial.Greubel Forsey replica Watches, The dial itself is beautifully designed and produces a three-dimensional effect.

To keep the regulator floating, the designers used a transparent synthetic sapphire bridge. In the picture, the bridge can be clearly seen, and when this material is not used in other parts of the watch, using this crystal will make it stand out like a thumb.

I also question the design concept of the bottom cover of the showcase. I don't understand that you are using this opportunity to show off engineering wonders? Why hide them behind the subpanel? Is the only thing interesting is the main gear.

I expected more, but unfortunately, Greubel Forsey high quality replica watches disappointed me. I look forward to the art in design, I want to see strange materials, I want to see engineering wonders ...

GREUBEL FORSEY Dual Tourbillon 30 ° Technical Ceramic Watch

The Greubel Forsey brand has made a few of us to be the world's best watch maker. Its timeless Double Tourbillon watch has once again emerged, and now it uses a relaxing blue sapphire. Every time I make a watch with a blue theme, I especially want to mention that blue is the current popular theme in watchmaking. Well, it seems that Bucherer is not the only brand willing to "bring some extra income" by making the watch blue. However, Greubel Forsey did it with first-class standards and superb watchmaking skills. Please note that this is not a Bucherer watch.

Greubel Forsey's production line has been around for 15 years. That's right, the Double Tourbillon 30 ° Technique debuted at the Baselworld in 2004, and in those 15 years we saw many different watch styles. However, this is the first time we have seen blue ceramics. This is an excellent case (no puns), which we will address later, but it should be noted that for most people this watch has one disadvantage: the size of the case. Its diameter is 48.4 mm and its thickness is 17.8 mm, which is too large for some people. Fortunately, since the ceramic case is undoubtedly lightweight, weight does not matter.Harry Winston replica watches

The dial (if you can call it that way) combines avant-garde design with traditional watchmaking techniques. At least in my opinion, no one can catch the eye. At the top is a barrel with an engraved barrel, with the power reserve indicator at 3 o'clock, and at 6 o'clock Greubel Forsey has now become the legendary dual tourbillon, which will mount one at 30 degrees to the other The tourbillons in the tourbillon are combined to make two tourbillons. One. There is a blue seconds dial at 9 o'clock for a good measurement.

The hands are centrally mounted, hollowed out, and with a lu point, making it a practical watch in the dark. The most unusual feature that may take a while to discover is the heavy use of sapphire crystal in the movement. The tourbillon looks like it is floating and is held in place by its own gravity, but it is mounted on a sapphire bridge. The sapphire fixture is also on the top of the barrel, holding it in place, while the external marker floats on its own sapphire. All in all, this is a very attractive design, both technically and aesthetically.

If this watch has a disadvantage in addition to its size, it is the price tag. Almost everyone can't afford it. However, lottery can always be played, right? MB&F replica watches